Resume Business Starter Course & Resume Business Building Academy
- What personally identifiable information can be collected through this site
- How personal data is used
- Who that personal data may be shared with
- Users’ options regarding how their personal data is used
- Security measures put into place to protect personal data
- How users can correct any inaccurate personal data
- How users can have their personal data permanently deleted from our database
All personal data is protected by a variety of international privacy laws, including those in the United States, Canada, the European Union, and any other jurisdictions with privacy laws in place. Our services are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), used by the European Union to protect their citizens’ data.
Collection of Personal Information
Kara Varner only collects personal data that has been voluntarily provided by the users of this site when creating a user profile, posting comments, or submitting a contact form. Your username will be stored, but your password will not be visible in our records. If you choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Google account to your user account, we will receive your name, email address, and profile photo.
Detailed personal information may be collected when an order is placed, with that information being used to verify the identity of the client and process their order in terms with our merchant bank. This information may also be used to provide professional services, as contracted by the client. This data is also collected when signing up for ezine, free downloads, or other promotional emails. We are the sole owners of the data collected on this site.
We do not knowingly collect the personal data of any individuals under the age of 18 years old in any jurisdiction. If such information is collected and discovered, it will be completely deleted from our records and database.
Use of Personal Information
Kara Varner may use personal data and information to:
- Operate the website
- Create an account to identify you as a user of the website.
- Send marketing emails, including ezines, promotions, or notices of new products and services. These services may be opted out at any time by hitting the unsubscribe button within the email or contacting us directly.
- Send administrative emails informing you of updates on website policies, security alerts, confirmation emails, or technical notices.
- Directly respond to inquiries through our website, regarding any reasons that we were contacted.
- To measure advertising on the website.
Any personal data or information, including email address, will never be sold, rented, lent, or given to any third-party for any reason, with the exception of being legally compelled to when required by the law.
Your Access and Control Over Your Information
At any time, users may opt-out of any future contact with this website. By contacting us, users may also:
- See their personal data that we currently hold
- Correct or change any of their personal data
- Request deletion of their personal data, also known as ‘being forgotten,’ which we will execute immediately
- Ask any questions about how we use their personal data
- Express any concerns they may have about our use of personal data
Your personal data security is important to us.
Kara Varner has built our website using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of all personal data collected. We, and the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data.
Information may automatically be collected about you and the device you are using to access our website, including your IP address, operating system, browser, referring website, the pages you have viewed, and the date and time you accessed them.
When credit card information is collected through our website, it will be encrypted using industry-standard technology for conducting secure online transactions.
Use of Third-Party Tools
Kara Varner uses a variety of third-party online services and tools the website.
Canva, Samcart, Zapier, ActiveCampaign, EasyWebinar, and Privy
The use of these third-party tools is covered by the privacy policies of these third-parties. Please refer to the privacy policies for any questions regarding the use of these tools. Information will only be shared with these third parties with explicit authorization from the user.
Kara Varner and https://kara-varner.mykajabi.com (“Website”) engage in affiliate marketing. Affiliate tracking links are embedded throughout the site. When you click on one of these links, a cookie will be used to track sales for commission purposes.
To provide e-commerce services, we require personal contact information, including full name and billing information, along with financial information, such as credit card numbers and expiration dates. This data will be used for billing purposes only. If there is a problem with the order, this personal information will be used to contact the user.
“Cookies,” small pieces of tracking data used on most websites, are used on our site and may be used to track repeat visitors’ engagement with our site and improve access. These cookies will be stored on the users’ hard drive. Cookie use is not connected to any personally identifiable information collected on our site through other means, such as email signups.
We will not contact you unless you have specifically requested information from us.
We dislike spam, junk mail, and popup ads just as much as you do. All newsletters sent by Kara Varner include an unsubscribe link. Users can remove themselves at any time from our newsletters by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites, including client websites, social media services, affiliate links, and sites related to the services that we offer. Kara Varner is not responsible for the privacy policies or GDPR compliance of any third-party website.
Updates to this Statement
Email: [email protected]